- Video Tutorials
- Getting Started
- Sending Modes
- SMTP Servers Sending Mode
- SMTP Server Configuration
- Google/Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail SMTP Server Configuration
- How to find SMTP server settings in your Email Client
- Contacts Management
- Importing Contacts
- Exporting Contacts
- Contacts Tools
- Database Connection Management
- Data Source Management
- Bounce Manager Management
- Mail Scheduler
- Tracking: Opens, Clicks, Unsubscribes
- Google Analytics Reports
- Email Merge
- Opt-in Forms
- Web Script
Bulk Mailer is professional high-performance bulk email software for targeted bulk email marketing campaigns and email lists building at your desktop.
With Bulk Mailer you can easily manage opt-in mailing lists for your subscribers, create high personalized HTML messages and newsletters and send them in just few minutes.
1. Import email addresses to Contacts Lists.
2. Create HTML Message.
2. Press "Start" button on Toolbar. Program will check DNS server, Internet Connection
and Connection to SMTP servers.
Note: The verification of the connection may take up to 1 minute. If the Direct sending mode is blocked either by Firewall or by your ISP, the process of verification may take up to 1 minute. After that the program will proceed with checking of other sending modes.
To disable test in future uncheck "Check Connection".
3. After the test "Progress" the following window will appear:
4. As soon as the program finishes the sending, close Monitor dialog.
Click "Report" button to view sending report: